version 2.0 as of Nov 06, 2018
General rule of thumb: The commenting/messaging system is designed for purposes of providing feedbacks to the submission/updates.
- All comments should be on-topic and civil in tone. Consider the main site rules as an extension of the forum rules. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
- No NSFW and illegal contents in any form. We will remove that are deemed NSFW/illegal without further notice.
- Avoid creating any forms of unwanted comments/messages. Throwaway requests without any valid reason will not be tolerated. Spambot will be banned on sight immediately.
Other rules to consider:
- If you already have an account, DO NOT make another account unless with staff's permissions.
- We have the right to take actions against those who constantly skirting the rules.
If you have any questions or issues with the guidelines or the interpretation thereof, please send a private message to the staffs.